Our school values are at the core of everything we do. They underpin our teaching and learning, and provide an environment which prepares our pupils as confident, happy citizens.
At Tipton Green, children come first and our priority is to deliver high quality teaching and learning whilst at the same time providing rich and truly enjoyable learning experiences for our community of children. Everything we do as a school is to ensure that the children achieve their very best. We are deeply aware that children only get one chance at their primary education and it is our job to ensure that they all reach for the highest levels of personal achievement and development.
We want every child to be successful; to reach for success from the very first day they join us and throughout their school lives so that when they leave us, they have a love of learning for the rest of their lives.
At Tipton Green Junior School we will strive to:-
• To encourage all children to reach their potential in all aspects of school life (irrespective of ethnicity, religion, gender, disability or special needs).
• To enable all children to develop as individuals and as members of the community by encouraging self respect and respect for others.
• To enable children to develop spiritually, morally, socially and culturally in all aspects of school life.
• To prepare each child to play a full and active role in a modern, technological society.
• To provide equal opportunities for all.
• To create a happy, secure and stimulating environment where learning takes place in a structured, purposeful way.
• To seek active links with parents and the local community.
Click here for more information.