I hope you are all keeping safe at home. I miss you all already!
Just to let you know, I have uploaded our Maths, Literacy, History and PSHE lessons for you to complete every day at home. You do not need to print anything, just work on paper. You can find the lessons on this website.
Click on: 'Children' > 'Homelearning Packs' > click the link and enter the password homeworking > Year 4 > 4CL.
Please contact the school if you need the password.
If you need any help, feel free to e-mail me, my e-mail address is in the folder!
I have also included a Roman Day for you to create at home with your family. If you decide to do this, take lots of pictures so we can share them in SHNEWS with the rest of our class!
Lastly, have a look at my suggestions below. I think these are great to complete whilst you are at home!
Have a look at our checklist for Literacy.
We aim to do all of this in Year 4 :)
I can use ...
· Finger spaces between words
· Capital letters only for the starts of sentences, names and places - NOT in the middle of words
· Full stops at the end of sentences
· Clear sentences that make sense (re-read it and check!)
· A capital letter for the proper noun “I”
· The conjunctions “and”, “but”, “so”, “because” and “when”
· Correct spellings for all KS1 high frequency and common exception words
I can use ...
· The 4 types of sentences with the correct punctuation:
exclamation marks, question marks and full stops
· Apostrophes for contractions
· Commas for lists
· The conjunctions “for”, “nor”, “or”, “yet”, “if”, “since”,
· Consistent use of present or past tense
· Inverted commas “ ” to show direct speech
· Correct spellings for all KS1 and Year 3 high frequency and common exception words
Monday: Celebration Assembly
Wednesday: Indoor P.E
Thursday: Outdoor PE and Spelling Test
Friday: New spellings handed out
For resources including lyric sheets, sheet music, and backing tracks check out www.singsongalong.com ! Also PLEASE subscribe as that is what makes these vid...
Have fun learning with the New Reggae Beatz Songs Featuring Todd & Ziggy! The song is so catchy it will stay in your head - along with the times tables!
4CL's Brain Gym! To wake our brains up, we copy the patterns and sing along to this catchy routine before returning to our work :)
Click here for more information.