All children are encouraged to wear uniform . The vast majority of our pupils wear uniform which
• Burgundy Jumper, sweatshirt or cardigan
• Grey or black trousers or skirt
• White shirt or white polo shirt
• Burgundy school tie (optional)
• Black sensible shoes (no heels) , or plain black training shoes
• Burgundy PE Shorts
• Gold / yellow PE Polo Shirt
• Black PE Pumps
Uniform with the school badge on may be purchased at Oakes Stores at either Dudley or Langley. It can also be purchased from Bilston Indoor Market or online at School Trends. Ties, book bags and PE bags can be bought at the school office.
Extremes of fashion including hairstyles are not encouraged. This includes hair colours and patterns cut into the hair. Jewellery is also not encouraged and for safety reasons children can only wear one pair of stud earrings.